Saturday, August 29, 2009


Well after a few false starts we are finally pegged out - Wisdom were under the impression that it had already been done but everytime we went past there was nothing - so they had the surveyor go back out yesterday and do them again....this time when we went past we were greeted with this.

Which is super exciting as it is hopefully and indicator that it won't be long till we get scraped!! Anita told us that it has been booked but they cannot give us a date yet as there a few other jobs going through at the moment.

Another thing that has happened is we have decided to do our own flooring after handover. The areas that are normally tiled by the builder downstairs are now going to be timber as one of the new brothers in law is a floorer by trade in Perth and he has offered to come over and lay the flooring for nothing we just have to provide the refreshments ;)

Oh and due to those strong winds we have had recently we lost the tree that was on our nature strip...

not sure if they are going to replace it or not at this stage, will put a call into the developer to see if they know anything.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CC and More Waiting

Well we received our final pack in the mail just over a week ago - which we have subsequently signed and posted back to Wisdom.

They submitted out CC application straight away and we were advised that is was supposed to be ready Monday or Tuesday this week but as of this morning (Wednesday) there was still no sign of it....

We have been told that once we have the approved CC they can send our file to the estimators but as there are quite a few other files going as well they have no idea how long it will be with the estimators before they can start on site. We have not received our pegout yet for the block yet 2 other blocks in our section (land registered at the same time) have already been slabbed!!! Frustration is starting to grow with each passing day with nothing happening and with no idea as to when something might happen....

Hopefully the next update will be a little more fruitful.

EDIT - just got a call from Bianca at Wisdom who said that she has now got the approved CC!!! YAY! She also said that the block should have already been pegged and they will chase that up and that she is going to do what she can to get our file in and out of estimating as quickly as possible.